Tip for applying permanent residence in Canada

In many cases, Canada is the inviting and the inspiring land for people who require to immigrate. However, to make a dream come true for immigrating to this country is not always easy for there are some things you need to fulfill as according to Toronto Immigration attorney. Here are some tips for applying for permanent residence in Canada.
1: Take the IELTS coaching classes, then book the IELTS date one and a half month in the future. You may skip classes if the English command language is exceptional.
2: Apply for the ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) from WES (World Education Services) which is World Education Services and which is the required documents.
3: The IELTS result and the WES confirmation is being received almost same time, therefore, you may create EOI (Expression of Interest) for you to enter Federal Skilled Worker of express entry draw. In this, you can consider receiving appropriate bands which you may have reached to the respectable comprehensive ranking system (CRS) score around cut-off points, if not so you can re-appear for the IELTS.
4: Canadian Government will send you the invitation to the next draw where there are two to three draws each month.

5: 90 days will be given for you to submit all necessary documents which include PCC and Medical.

6: After the submission, the Canadian government will send you the passport request which is after 3 to 5 months of the document submission. The passport which you will receive is stamped with the PR visa and then sent back in one week time.
7: Once you have received the passport, you’re requested to go to Canada in 365 days of the medical examination.

The medical examination will be taken and which will make you receive an invitation in the following month and you will take the medical test. After that, you will submit all documents to that country. The Canadian government will send the passport request in the final month of that year where you will be set once the passport is brought back. After that now you have permanent residence in Canada.